*with apologies for cross posting*
'Can we do it? Yes we can!' Recognising, promoting and developing flexible learning in HE
A two day conference organised by the HEA and SEEC
We are delighted to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed for this event:
This conference aims both to inform and inspire delegates about FL on a number of levels: global, national, institutional and programme. Key strands within the flexible learning theme include part-time learners, work-based learning, technology-enhanced learning, credit accumulation and transfer, and new pedagogical ideas. Many of these will be explored both by keynote speakers and participants offering workshops.