Hi

Was looking for something else and came across this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Portable-Mount-Laptop-Table-Holder/dp/B0051XISXW/ref=sr_1_22?ie=UTF8&qid=1372373397&sr=8-22&keywords=portable+laptop+stand

Not sure if it would be practical in real life but could be worth a look?

Carr

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: