Thanks for this Jane. I would be really interested to see the outcome of this.

Regards

Paula

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of JANE COOMBS
Sent: 25 June 2013 07:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] NICE consultation on Workplace Policy to improve health of Employees

Hi All

Nice (at the request of Government) have launched a one month consultation on 'Workplace Policy and Management Practices to Improve the health of Employees' the subject is improving the health of employees with particular focus on the role of line managers.  I will be responding but in case anyone else has time  - have a look at this website for more details.  You must respond by 16th July

http://guidance.nice.org.uk/PHG/57/ScopeConsultation

Regards

Jane

Jane Coombs MSc RGN CMIOSH OHNC DMS

Director Working Well Solutions Ltd
Mobile: 07710 080947
Office: 02392 365909
email:      [log in to unmask]
Website: www.working-well-solutions.com
Follow us on Twitter
Occupational Health and SafetyAdvice in a Changing World

Company Registered in England and Wales no 7387475

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.