Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Spirometry ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL

Yes he does and has been most helpful on a couple of cases I have discussed with him.

This is from their website; A separate occupational clinic also offers medico legal reports for respiratory cases, and sees patients referred from occupational health professionals.

Karen

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 19 June 2013 10:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Spirometry ROYAL BROMPTON HOSPITAL

Thanks Karen.

 Does David also accept referrals from OHNs by any chance? If so Sheffield may be a more convenient location for OH services in the north.

I know that Paul and David have written joint academic publications and last year David gave Paul’s paper at the Birmingham conference as Paul had lost his voice.

Anne