Hello Jane

I understand that the Brompton run a number of different courses and as far
as I am aware there is a practice element incorporated into the spirometry
course, but not the occupational asthma course  perhaps that is the one you
taught on, Jane. I know Magda Wheatley who works for Prof Paul Cullinan is a
subscriber to the list ­ I am sure Magda will clarify.

Anne

Anne Harriss
Course Director
LONDON SOUTH BANK UNIVERSITY