From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of janet oneill
Sent: 14 June 2013 21:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Health Promotion Days

Glenis Shroff can offer the following services free of charge to companies and their
employees within the Leicestershire County.

Smoking Cessation

Complete Health Events covering,

Stroke Awareness
Alcohol Awareness
Blood Donors Awareness
Prostate Cancer
Mental Health and Wellbeing.
Fitness Checks

If you would like any further information please do not hesitate to contact
Glenis on,

Telephone: 01509 410256 [skype-ie-addon-data://res/numbers_button_skype_logo.png] 01509 410256 Mobile: 07717 361790

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Libby Hassanali <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Not sure who your target group is but there is a lovely lady that knows lots about ergonomics and brought loads of different mouses and keyboards to a session that was part of the cert in case management run by @work partnership last week. Perhaps contact them for her details or contact me off jisc for details.
Libby

On 14 Jun 2013, at 14:09, "dave barnard" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

> Hello List,
> I am planning Health Promotion Days at my three sites in Leicester and am asking if anyone has any contacts that would be willing to attend to promote any health related subjects. I am looking for hands on interactive stuff to get the employees up and interested.
> Hoping to hear from you soon!
>
>                       Dave.
>
> ********************************
> Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer system. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender. This notice is automatically appended to each e-mail message leaving the senders e-mail domain. Thank you.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: