Wow. I used to have SLS. A divorce sorted that out though J I think that GP definitely knew what he was doing J

Paula

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Liz
Sent: 19 June 2013 21:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Chronic Embitterment

I knew a GP if a life eons ago before CBT was seemingly "invented" who used to term this as SLS (shit life syndrome) ... people permanently disgruntled with their circumstances. He used to tell them to go get a life (actually it was probably a nicer string of words to that effect!) ... I think he was ahead of his times. :)

Regards

Liz