Hi Dennis
The panel will be streamed live on basic.fm from 10 - 5. In addition all
documentation/proceedings/ etc from both the symposium and the exhibition
will be made available in a forthcoming publication. I will follow up with
the list when it is available for download.
Bests
Nora

--
Nora O' Murchú

///////////////// //////  //////////  ////// //////// //  /
Post-Doctoral Researcher
CRUMB
University of Sunderland
Curator