> Hi Sam,
>
> I'm sorry for my delayed reply. My mailbox is a mess.
> The mech_eap.so file exists at /usr/lib64/gss.
> The content of the /etc/gss/mech file looks exactely like the example.
> We use the standard Kerberos libraries.
>
> We compiled the openssh client/server using the moonshot.git. We
> configured openssh using:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/moonshot/openssh --with-kerberos5 --with-pam
> (like the Wiki @Janet).
> Am I missing something? The rest of the packages are installed using the
> new RPMs (using yum install moonshot-gss-eap).
>
> Koen

Hello,

I'm having almost the same problem. I'm using openssh 5.9p1 from git
server as recommended by Sam, but the client keeps failing with the
following:

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-keyex
debug1: No valid Key exchange context
debug1: Next authentication method: gssapi-with-mic
debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information

debug1: Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information
No Kerberos credentials available

gss-client and gss-server works, so it should not be related with
mech_eap, but with openssh.

Did you find a solution for this?

Regards,
Alejandro