Hi Brant and the MDN community,

If repairs don't work, and if you'd consider buying second-hand, we have a COMPEX 102 that's about 12 years old but has never been used (or even filled with gas). Coherent made a low-ball cash offer (a few thousand) and suggested I keep it for a trade-in instead.  With extra 193/248/351 optics, it was $83k back then; we'd be thrilled to get half that, and would take a lot less if it was an as-is, you-pack-and-ship-it arrangement.

If interested, please contact [log in to unmask] .

David Y. Lee / Alex Kandel
University of Notre Dame