[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

June 2013
Global Mental Health:
Trauma and Recovery
 Certificate Program
On-site training in Orvieto/ Porano, Italy:
 Nov. 10 - 23, 2013
On-line training: Dec. 2013 - May 2014

The Harvard Program in Refugee Trauma and its international faculty offer an exciting 6 month certificate program in Global Mental Health: Trauma and Recovery - 2 weeks in Italy and 5 months online. This course, the only one of its kind in the world, will provide you with skills, knowledge, and community of experienced colleagues to become a leader in providing world class care to traumatized patients and communities worldwide. The program will be in its 8th year this November. For more information, please download our brochure and visit our website!

Application Deadline:
July 1, 2013

To experience the course first hand, take a look at our video, on-site in Porano!
VI Global Mental Health
                                                          Trauma and
                                                          Recovery
                                                          Course

From our alumni:

During my time in Italy I met some of the most creative students and inviting mentors who encouraged me to think about recovery from trauma holistically. - Ben Porter, Uganda - Year 1

I am inspired; doors have opened; totally worth it! - Katharine Knoetze, Australia - Year 5

Read more of what our alumni have to say about the course here.

Benefits of the
program include:

Up to 130. 25 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits from Harvard Medical School

1:3 Faculty - participant ratio

The first  Global Mental Health textbook  written by leaders in the trauma field

In person and internet-based clinical supervision from world renowned global mental health experts

A scientifically and culturally validated Global Mental Health toolkit for immediate use in the field

Access to over 370 alumni working in over 85 countries around the world

About Us

Like us
                                                          on Facebook Follow us
                                                          on Twitter

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |
The Harvard Program in Refugee Trauma | 22 Putnam Ave | Cambridge | MA | 02139