Dear Colleagues,

Please find below information and link to the NIHR Public Health Practice
Evaluation Scheme.  This is intended to support the evaluation of promising
public health interventions in any sector.  Please do circulate widely. It
would be great if we could identify some suitable evaluations of
interventions intended to address ethnic inequalities.

Best wishes,
Sarah

Sarah Salway
Senior Research Fellow
NIHR School for Public Health Research
School of Health & Related Research
University of Sheffield

0114 222 4296

Dear All

We are pleased to announce the launch of SPHR's Public Health Practice
Evaluation Scheme (PHPES).

Full details can be found on the School's new website at
http://sphr.nihr.ac.uk/in-partnership-with-practice/phpes/   Public health
practice colleagues interested in applying to the scheme can download
guidance and the application form on this page. I've also attached a one
page summary of the scheme.

Please forward these details to all your relevant contacts and networks as
soon as possible. *Please note that the deadline for applications for this
first round is midday, Monday 29th July.* The dates of subsequent rounds
will be posted on the website or colleagues can sign up to the mailing list
in the Contact Us section of the site.

If you have any queries, please let me know.

With thanks and best wishes
Catherine

Catherine Porter
Administrator - NIHR School for Public Health Research (SPHR)
Section of Public Health
ScHARR
University of Sheffield
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
Sheffield, S1 4DA

Tel No:  0114 222 4311
Fax No:  0114 272 4095
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/scharr/sphr
 *Times Higher Education University of the Year
*
STOP: Do you really need to print this e-mail?
BE GREEN: Keep it on the screen.
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/sections/ph/green-impact