Hi Sheena, well I survived my presentation and it seemed to go pretty well.  What a relief!  I think a few folk were tweeting.  Mary Ross Davie was anyway.

I see you have a lot of replies to your post and this paper probably doesn't actually give you what you need but if you are interested in induction of labour you may enjoy it - hope so.

Best wishes

Helen

From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SHEENA BYROM [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 June 2013 09:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Post term induction of labour

Hi everyone,

Do you know where I can find information on how many women go post term, and to what percentage per week? For example, how many women will have given birth by 40 weeks, how many by 41 and so on?

I seem to remember this data being available?

Many thanks in advance,

With best wishes,

Sheena

My blog

The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.