Thanks! I did not know this, and will pass it on to the person who is really interested (i am of course also interested, but she is REALLY interested!)
Meg
From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Eduard Frunzeanu [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] St. Fennenna

Hy Meg,
Maybe you already know this thesis: Chr. Schott, Footnotes on Life: Marginalia in Three Medieval Icelandic Manuscripts (skemman.is/stream/get/.../Thesis_Whole_Edited.pdfý) that treats of the pair Leodegarius Fenenna. As Fenenna is a biblical character, this graphical form may have something to do with.
Eduard

to: [log in to unmask]