Greetings all!
I have not dared to turn the name of the above individual into the nominative, let alone any modern European language, and googling the Latin form produced far too many  documents to sort through! He published what is described in an ordinance by the king of Denmar as "Pia et vere Catholica, et consentiens veteri Ecclesi;, Ordinatio Cæremoniarum, pro Canonicis et Monasteriis' (and googling that brought up precisely the document I´m trying to find out about!) I´m trying to find out who Johannes of Pomerania was, when he wrote, and how influential he was. Presumably the King of Denmark didn´t choose just anyone when promulgating the Reformation!
Thanks in advance,
Meg