From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of HARRIS TONY
Sent: 05 June 2013 17:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MCG] Flickr Pro as a DAM, with Flickr API CMS integration

This might sound a bit crazy, so please bear with me, but has anyone ever thought of using Flickr Pro as a digital asset management system, then using the Flickr API to integrate with your collections management system? Is this even possible? Have you any experience of using Flickr as a DAM?

Tony Harris
Government Art Collection

This email and its contents are the property of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please delete it.
All DCMS e-mail is recorded and stored for a minimum of 6 months

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Vodafone in partnership with Symantec. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg