Hi everyone,

Sorry for cross-posting.

I'm currently looking into providing a 360 navigable tour of the cinema in
our foyer, for those who can't get up our old steep steps to see the
upstairs part of the building. I'm investigating various different
solutions, one of which is to have a tablet which is mounted into some kind
of wall bracket (in an attempt to make it less walk-off-with-able). Has
anyone out there done anything similar, and could recommend a tablet and/or
bracket? I'd prefer a cheaper tablet rather than an iPad - I don't think our
budget really stretches to Apple, and anyway, something else would hopefully
be less tempting for someone to try and take!

A variant of this involves tethering a tablet to a wall mounted TV which is
already in the foyer and used for showing our 'what's on / coming soon'
information. The tablet input could then be switched to when you wanted to
explore the tour.

All input gratefully received, thanks.

Best,

Sarah

Sarah Fellows

Regal Heritage Access Officer | Tenbury Town Council

Regal Cinema, Tenbury Wells, Worcestershire

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] | Phone:
07980 692302

Facebook: www.facebook.com/RegalTenburyHLF

Twitter: www.twitter.com/RegalTenburyHLF and www.twitter.com/RegalTenbury

Project Blog: www.RegalTenburyHLF.blogspot.com
<http://www.regaltenburyhlf.blogspot.com/>

Interactive Heritage Website: www.regaltenbury.org.uk
<http://www.regaltenbury.org.uk/>

Online Box Office: www.regaltenbury.co.uk

Supported by the National Lottery through the Heritage Lottery Fund

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg