Do-Not-Reply-This-Email. Thank you.

Dear all,

I'm Tian. Hope you all are enjoying the summer weather! :)

FYI - I have updated my website today: www.sheautian.com. I have uploaded the resources of the following topics:

1. School Subject
2. Jobs and Workplace
3. Illness and Symptoms

Feel free to download and use them in your lessons!

Besides that, for those who have attended or missed my and I-Han's workshop last May, you may download our workshop PowerPoint by visiting this page:
http://www.sheautian.com/p/10th-annual-chinese-conference-2013.html

I have put the explanation of each games and activities under each slides. Hope you find it useful.

Important Note - You might not able to view the Chinese characters when you view the link on Internet browser, however, soon after you download the file, you will definitely able to view the Chinese characters on the PowerPoint/Words.

If you have any questions regarding my resources, please email me: [log in to unmask]

p.s. I have attached one Jobs PPT in this email as a sample. (^----^) Again, please feel free to download the rest from my web site.

Best regards,
Sheautian Tan ³ÂóãÌñ
Teacher of Mandarin Chinese
Cornwallis Academy
Hubbards Lane
Maidstone, Kent
ME17 4HX

"While it is important to win, it’s even more important to remain undefeated no matter what happens." - Daisaku Ikeda