From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of ruiying du
Sent: 27 June 2013 21:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Primary Mandarin club ideas, books, and resources

Hi All,

A friend of mine is looking for advice on starting a Mandarin after school club in a primary school.

I would really appreciate it if someone with primary mandarin teaching experience, especially with experience of starting an after school club , could give her some ideas on what works and what not and recommend text books/online systems and other resources.

Many thanks in advance!

Ruiying