Dear Xiao Ming

Thank you for sharing this document.
Would there be any possibility that the IOE could collect and collate the views of forum members in order to make one high level response, rather than many individual responses, which run the risk of being lost amongst the general "noise"?
I think on many points there would be a shared point of view, and also there may be common questions (e.g. Already I want to know, What about use of dictionaries for writing exams? Or use of word processing packages if not dictionaries?)
It seems that offering to give rubrics in English is a poor concession if we are back to mass memorisation of Hanzi again)

Penny Lynch
Argoed High School

Sent from my iPad