Hi all,

The new look Voices for the Library website is here!

http://www.voicesforthelibrary.org.uk/

We hope you like our new look, we're quite proud of it!  Many thanks to Suffolk Libraries in allowing us to use that fantastic image on our front page, it adds a great splash of colour to the page and it really stood out when deciding which image out of all of those submitted we should use.  A special thanks also to Lorraine Moss at Rain Creative for the graphical elements (including the background and banner image as well as our logo) which, as a big supporter of public libraries, she very kindly donated to us.

Please do share our new website widely on Facebook, Twitter etc and spread the word. If you would like to write something for our site, please do get in touch (contact details are on our site). Furthermore, if you know someone whose life has changed or who has particularly benefitted from the public library service, please do put them in touch with us...we'd love to share their story! Finally, if you would like to take-over the @voiceslibrary account for a week to share the work you do in libraries, please do drop us a line, we'd love to hear from you!

We hope you like the new website!

Many thanks,

Ian Clark
(Co-founder of Voices for the Library)