The listening organisation

This is good news

Go ahead all

From: Library and Information Professionals [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roger Farbey
Sent: 05 June 2013 12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CILIP rebranding

I see CILIP has now sent out a second survey now asking for (up to three) suggestions to a new name! I have registered my three names, all with the Library word in them. I am not sure whether any are any good but I do like the first one…

Chartered Institute for Library & Information Professionals

Institute for Library & Information Professionals

Library & Information Association

Roger

Roger Farbey

Head of Library & Knowledge Services