Hi everyone,

We're looking into updating our charging scheme for people from non-NHS organisations who want to use our services as we're starting to get occasional requests from staff working for services that used to be provided by the NHS but where the current contract has been awarded to third sector organisations or private providers.

I realise some of this information could be deemed commercial in confidence, but if anyone's prepared to share, I'd be interested to hear about any libraries who offer subscription memberships to non-NHS staff/organisations (how much and which services are included) or any who provide 'pay as you go' services (again, which services and how much you charge for them).

Thank you for any help you can give!

Kind regards,

Claire

Claire Charnley
Library and Knowledge Services Manager
South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
Trust Headquarters
Corporation Street
Stafford

t. 01785 221645 (internal ext. 8145)