Hi there again,

Sorry for the confusion – bit more detail for you for the question below.

The context is medium secure psychiatric units/hospitals. And the staff involved are those involved in managing/restraining patients who have violent or aggressive behaviour. Whether other mental health care Trusts have used ex service users’ experiences in this area?

Hope this is more clear.

NHS Evidence was practically non-existent yesterday! Hope I get more luck with it today.

Thanks

Tom

Tom Kelly

E-Services/Assistant Librarian