From: Godwin, Jan
Sent: 03 June 2013 09:52
To: 'WEIR HELEN (RCD) LIBRARY'; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: NHS Evidence

Exactly Helen.

I delivered a training session featuring Evidence Search for 15 paediatric doctors on Friday afternoon.

Unfortunately, they won’t be able to find it today!
And I can’t find it either so I can’t forewarn them either.

Best regards

Jan

Jan Godwin

Knowledge Officer

Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

O1482 875875  x 3131

01482 604320

Web Opac: http://hullandeastriding.nhslibraries.com

Current Awareness Portal: www.netvibes.com/heylibraries

The Knowledge Services team can support your team or department with Evidence-Based Practice training sessions, information consultancy, current awareness services and much much more!    Contact us on [log in to unmask] or telephone HRI 604323