Dear All,
Apologies for the long delay in collating these results. Many thanks to those of you who took the time to reply.
Results are below. unfortunately the lis-link email rejected my message with the results attached as a spreadsheet. If anyone is interested, I can send them the spreadsheet personally.

Thanks again,

Louise

 Do you charge for interloans? If so, how much? Who are/aren't charged? Would you consider removing charges? Notes
  1 No

  2 Yes £2
 No

  3 Yes £5

 Charge £1.10 per score for choirs requiring multiple scores
  4 No

 Used to charge though.
  5 Yes £8.50

  6 No

  7 Yes £2.50
 No

  8 Yes £7.50-£11.60

  9 Yes £2.50 generally
 No - possibly increasing prices

  10 Yes £3-9 Undergraduates get 3 free before they are charged. Postgraduates get 10 free before they are charged

  11 Yes £2
 Either introduce a quota system or remove charges.

  12 Yes £2 Academics can charge to their department.

  13 Yes £2
 No - possibly increasing prices

  14 Yes £5.00
 No

  15 Yes £6 for copies, £10 Loans
 No

  16 Yes £9.00

 Staff/students are funded by the Library budget
  17 Yes £3.00

  18 Yes £3.00 Students are charged. Staff and PhD researchers are not. No - possibly increasing prices

  19 Yes £1.00 Final year students get 4 free before they are charged. Taught masters students get 8 free before they are charged

  20 No

 Do charge for renewals
  21 No

  22 Yes £5.00*

 *Charge made after specified quota of free interloans used.
  23 Yes £3.00-£12.60
 No

  24 Yes £5.00 Postgraduate researchers and academic staff aren't charged.
 Library subsidises the cost.
  25 Yes £3.00
 No Charging for interloans means they are more likely to be collected.
  26 No*

 But do charge £9.50 for uncollected items
  27 Yes £2 for students and £4 for staff
 No

  28 Yes £3 for students and £5 for academic staff
 No

  29 Yes £1.00 Free to staff and PhD students. No

  30 Yes £8-£12.50
 No Maybe remove the charge if they are being subsidised.
  31 Yes £1.50
 No

  32 Yes £10.45-£14.10
 No

  33 Yes £3.00*

 *Charge made after specified quota of free interloans used.
  34 No*

 Don't charge the users directly, but a budget which is used to distribute amongst each department.