From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin Neville
Sent: 18 June 2013 15:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ...to grow the biggest onions in the village

Before I finally exit into complete retirement and go full ahead with my ambitious onion project, you may be interested in a new Squidoo 'lens' I  launched today, on the 'greyer areas' of referencing.

http://www.squidoo.com/workshop/grey-areas-in-referencing

And if you are in the mood, you might want to leave your own comments as tutors in a 'what do you think about referencing' section on the site.

But if you are not in the mood - and who can blame you - and want some relief from all this referencing stuff, you could try my more relaxing 'A Walk to the Dew Stones' Squidoo lens instead.

http://www.squidoo.com/a-walk-to-the-dew-stones

au revoir

Colin Neville

Trans:it Project