>Following the creative discussion can anyone suggest how I can make a
>forthcoming 2 hr lecture/class with  up 150 students more interesting?

I don't have experience with such a large group, but when I had to
introduce some 3rd year students to examining journal articles for the
first time, I used *text mapping*, which was received very positively.

I copied an article similar to those they would be examining blown up to A3
and stuck the pages together as a scroll. I provided pens and highlighters
and asked them to work in groups of 4-5. I'd be happy to explain further
off the list, if it would be helpful.

Regards

Janet

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo