Dear David,

I’ve had similar problems in the past with VMs running SLES.

The following KB article helped me: http://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=3858673

Good luck

AL

Mr. Alexander Roberts

Web Team Manager - Rheolwr Tîm y We

Information Services and Systems - Gwasanaethau a Systemau Gwybodaeth

Swansea University - Prifysgol Abertawe

Tel: +44 (0)1792 513239

Email: [log in to unmask]

LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/alexanderroberts

About Me: http://about.me/alexander.roberts

Please, only print this message if you think future generations would benefit from it.