Hi.
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.
Almost all ePrints-based repositories, such as the Southampton one, export RDF versions of the records.
(http://roar.eprints.org/cgi/roar_search/advanced?software=eprints)
I think Fedora-based ones must as well, as I see http://ora.ox.ac.uk does.
I think DSpace ones don't, but I may be wrong.
I have quite a lot of the ePrints RDF in a store at
http://foreign.rkbexplorer.com/sparql/
Best
Hugh