Responses gathered for my update to the CERIF CRIS UK landscape report (1) indicate that most CRIS in the UK are now managed by the institution's Research Office (2). This has changed slightly since last year when most CRIS were located in the library. The main reason for the change is that once the implementation phase is completed (which is sometimes managed by the IT department), at some institutions responsibility is then handed over to the Research Office.