From: Winfield, Hugh
Sent: 11 June 2013 15:42
To: 'Issues related to Historic Environment Records'
Subject: RE: New Local List up for Consultation - Now Adopted

To anyone still following this, the first new style list was adopted by our Cabinet yesterday including the landscapes/parks and shipwrecks. I will forward links to the minutes and finalised list once they are ready :)

Hugh Winfield
Archaeologist and Historic Environment Record Officer

Development Management
Origin One, Origin Way
Europarc, Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire
DN37 9TZ
Tel: (01472) 32 3586 Fax: (01472) 32 4216

Access maps of the Archaeological and Historic sites, buildings and monuments in North East Lincolnshire

Find out how to access the Historic Environment Record, Archaeological, Listed Building and Conservation Area information etc