Cyberounds Logo

Dear Cyberounds Audience,

Women can now expect to live one-third of their life in a menopausal state. And with its typical estrogen decline, menopause brings significant physical and emotional changes. The most notable being, delicate vaginal and genital tissues.

Yet because some of these changes are embarrassing, they are the most likely to be ignored even by doctors. Both patients and doctors don't want to ask too many questions about vaginal dryness, bleeding, pruritus or discomfort.

But we asked two experts to present four typical "video patients." We're sure they will remind you of people you know.

Please visit this FREE CME activity, as authors Nancy A. Phillips, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor, and Gloria Bachmann, M.D., Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Professor of Medicine, Interim Chair of Obstetrics/Gynecology, Associate Dean for Women's Health and Chief of the OB/GYN Service at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick, NJ, present Current and Emerging Therapies for Vulvo-vaginal Atrophy.

This FREE activity has been approved for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM:

http://www.cyberounds.com/cmecontent/art515.html

The Editors of Cyberounds®

Leslie Carr, Ethel Chafetz and Harry Levy, M.D.

Victor B. Hatcher, Ph.D.
Associate Dean
Director of Center for Continuing Medical Education
Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry
Albert Einstein College of Medicine