Dear colleagues,

the 4th International INQUA meeting on Paleoseismology, Active Tectonics
and Archeoseismology
(PATA days) will take place from 9 - 15 October, 2013 in Aachen, Germany.
The last three meetings in Spain (2009), Greece (2011), and Mexico
(2012) brought together more
than 250 international scientists from earthquake geology and all
neighbouring disciplines.
During the Aachen 2013 meeting we will deepen international
international collaboration,
we will discuss the road map of our discipline and we will throw the
points of future initiatives.

We invite you to register and submit extended abstracts to the following
sessions:

- Paleoseismology
- Archeoseismology and Earthquake Archeological Effects (EAE)
- Tsunamis and Paleotsunamis
- Earthquake Triggered Mass Movements
- Earthquakes, Earthquake Environmental Effects and Cascading Effects
- Society, Communication, Critical Facilities and Seismic Hazard Assessment
- Special session on Slow Active Faults

Thematic excursions will be held at the first and last days of the meeting.

Costs: 180 EUR (excl. hotels and excursions)
Deadline for registration and abstract submission (4 pages extended
abstracts): 15 July 2013

Please visit http://www.pata-days.org/ for further information.

Looking forward to seeing you in October,

Christoph Grützner

--
Dr. Christoph Grützner