All this talk of job titles reminds me that these great HLF roles close to applications on Sunday – we really look forward to hearing from you (and hope the lengthy job titles aren’t a turn off).

And more on topic, it might be useful to remember this opening salvo from the coalition:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10517915 Mr Pickles says it is unclear how useful certain council jobs are, citing the examples of audience development officers and communications waste strategy officers.

Jo

From: Jo Reilly
Sent: 14 June 2013 12:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Policy Advisor (Learning and Volunteering) and another HLF role

Dear colleagues,

I’m delighted to invite applications for two roles currently being advertised by the Heritage Lottery Fund:

·         Policy Advisor, Learning and Volunteering (full time, permanent)

·         Policy Advisor, Intangible heritage (0.4, fixed term for one year)

Both posts are in my team, based in the Strategy and Business Development Department in London. The permanent post is created by the recent retirement of a colleague. The intangible heritage role is new.

Closing date for applications is 30 June 2013.

Interviews for the Learning and Volunteering role will be on Thursday, 4 July 2013.

Interviews for the Intangible Heritage role will be on Friday, 5 July 2013.

See our website to download more information and apply online:

https://forms.hlf.org.uk/applications/HLFJobs_PublicPortal.ofml

While I’m on, I’ve just joined Twitter in a professional capacity and would value some followers!  You can find me @JoReilly00

I aim to try to share useful information and examples of good practice.

Have a nice weekend,

Jo

Jo Reilly
Head of Participation and Learning
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place
London SW1W 8NR
Phone: 020 7591 6007

Mobile: 07989 344220

Email: jor@hlf.org.uk
Website:
www.hlf.org.uk
Join our Young Roots Facebook page: http://tinyurl.com/d5z4paf

intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

http://www.hlf.org.uk

http://www.star.net.uk