Dear Gemmers

Can anyone recommend a costume supplier please? We are looking for a range of good-quality factory worker costumes from the 1950s-60s for adults (male and female) and small factory worker flat caps and cotton women’s work bonnets for use by children. We are based in Birmingham.

Many thanks

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Carter
Activity Plan Manager - The Coffin Works, Birmingham