Dear all,

As part of the AHRC funded Significance of Centenaries research network, I have a 2nd year undergrad History student, Lydia Rollinson working on a project 'Mapping the Centenary' to research and report on global centenary celebrations and commemorations. The research network partners universities and museum, gallery and heritage sites to investigate issues surrounding centenaries.

Lydia is planning to map her findings using History Pin and is doing some initial research about the site and how museums, galleries and heritage sites are using it. To that end she's prepared a short Survey Monkey and she and I would be really grateful if anyone using History Pin in their organisation could spend 10 minutes completing the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZKWLCCQ

If you have any questions then please direct them to Lydia - [log in to unmask]

Many thanks in advance

Amy Ryall
University of Sheffield