2013/6/27 Tudor Popescu <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Helen.
In case anyone else is able to suggest something else, please let me know,

On 27 June 2013 15:09, Lückmann, Helen (Stud. FPN) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Tudor,

sorry, I didn't mean to say that it has to be the pathways. I was just implying that the error messages (both) can occur due to wrong pathways and that nothing substantial has to be wrong with your data ;)
But if all your pathways are given correctly in both cases (i.e., starting from the respective current directories), then I cannot provide any more help, sorry.

Cheers,
Helen

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tudor Popescu [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 June 2013 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] randomise: "ERROR: Could not open image"

Hi Helen

Thanks for suggesting this, but unfortunately I don't think this is the problem in my case, as I have no 'dodgy' characters in the path to my VBM directory or in my file names, and my call to randomise did not include any other directory/file names. Where exactly did you say you removed a backslah char from?

Thanks again,
Tudor