Hi FSL folks:

I have been following the Randomize user guide and the FDT and TBSS practical. I ran the following command on 23 brains after creating design.con and design.mat.

randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask \
-d design.mat -t design.con -c 1.5 -V

It generated all the files except the TBSS clustere corrp file. So when I ran the the following command:

fslview $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_1mm mean_FA_skeleton -l Green \ -b .3,.7 tbss_tstat1 -l Red-Yellow -b 1.5,3 tbss_clustere_corrp_tstat1 \ -l Blue-Lightblue -b 0.949,1

it loaded all the files except the cluster. How do I generate the cluster ?

thanks so much,

Alan Francis
Martinos Center
Boston