Thank you,removing the last slice in the z-direction was my "error".
Finally, I was able to correct my b0 with applytopup. But now I want to use
the information from topup to correct my DWI data and when I run :

applytopup --imain=DWI.nii --datain=acquisition_parameters.txt
--topup=my_topup_results --out=my_hifi_images_dwi --inindex=1

I received this message: Invalid combination of phase-encode vectors for
least-squares restoration.

I tried to crop DWI.nii to have the same number of slice in z-direction
that the b0.
I alse tried to change the acquisition_parameters.txt to  : 0 1 0 0.0656

But nothing works and I still have this error message.

Thank for your help

Arnaud

--
Arnaud BORE