Thanks very much Saad!

-Dianne

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 1:44 AM, Saad Jbabdi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Dianne,

I've updated the wiki doc on matrix options. (https://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FDT/UserGuide#Options_Tab
Hopefully, the doc should answer some of your questions. Let me know if something is still not clear.

Cheers,
Saad

On 18 Jun 2013, at 18:39, Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Unfortunately I'm not too familiar with the probtrackx GUI.

The .dot file is a sparse representation of the matrix, which you can make full in matlab with this kind of command:

dot = load(inputdot);
X = spconvert(dot);
mat = single(full(X+X'));

As for displaying all this stuff easily, that is coming but not yet ready yet.

Peace,

Matt.