Hi Saad,

For probtrackx, if I use a nifti file as my seed image, is it possible to use nifti files as classification targets? Whenever I try this probtrackx seems to hang. I have tried leaving it overnight.

If I use surface files for seed and classification targets it works fine and completes in less than an hour.

Thanks,
David

David Nobbs, Ph.D. Student
Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience Unit
UCL Institute of Child Health, 30 Guilford Street, London  WC1N 1EH

+44 (0)20 7905 2738
uk.linkedin.com/pub/david-nobbs/48/2a/674