Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your help again. I read tbss_skeleton.cc as well as your
study (2006). I can generally understand the study. However, as a person
with very weak "computer" language, it's really hard for me to
understand tbss_skeleton.cc.
I hope to get your help to find the index for the second "warp", skeleton
projection.

My understanding is for every subject, the FA will be projected onto the
mean skeleton. So I suppose there will be an "warping" parameter for each
subject (like the 3 volumes 4D file from fnirt). You recommended me to use
-d option of tbss_skeleton. Please forgive me of my poor linux language
knowledge, I didn't know the meaning of this option. And, how should we use
this option (what's the input when using this option)? What does the output
mean? I tried using mean_FA.nii.gz as the input and got a 3 volumes 4D
file. I didn't know what it meant.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate your help!

Mingxia