Hi - yes, that's right - FEAT expects to find lots of registration-related files - and expects FEAT to have generated them.   It's possible to "fake" these files, but not trivial for a new user.

It would probably be best and easiest to do the full registration with FEAT.  Partly because FLIRT+BBR in the latest version quite likely gives a better functional -> structural registration than you may have already achieved.

Cheers, Steve.

On 12 Jun 2013, at 18:03, Linda Sung <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I'm a new user of FSL FEAT.
>
> Due to some complicated reason, we already have had our functional data registered to the MNI space.
>
> it's totally fine when I used these registered images as inputs for the first-level analysis.
>
> however, when I tried to do the higher level analysis, either by uploading the .feat directory or the cope1.nii generated from the first level analysis, FEAT recognized that the images haven't been registered by its built-in registration function.
>
> see the error msg below
>

> <image001.png>
>
> I tried to find the solution from the forum, which I dont really understand what that means
>
> (https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1001&L=fsl&P=R6792&1=fsl&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4) probably due to i'm a brand new user.
>
> would you please give me some solutions/ suggestions to cheat FEAT that we've registered all our input images?
>

> Thank you for your time and help in advance, and I really appreciate it.
>

> If this is not the right email address, could you please redirect me to whom could provide help?
>

> warm regards,
>
> Linda
>

> --
>
> 宋思潔 Linda Sung