Yes, I do. Thanks a lot!

On 11 June 2013 13:41, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi - no, you expect this:   -1 x -1 = 1
Cheers, Steve.

On 11 Jun 2013, at 05:11, Maryam Abaei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

I have run seed-based analysis, using Feat. For lower level, I had 8 confounds (WM, CSF and 6 motion parameters) and I had two contrasts for positive and negative correlation:

c1: 1 00 00 00 00
c2:  -1 00 00 00 00

Then for higher level analysis I had two groups with 4 contrast:

C1: A>B
C2: B>A
C3: Mean A
C4: Mean B

The higher level results for two contrasts (c1 and c2) are exactly the same just swap between C1 and C2. For example, C1 with positive correlation (c1) has the same cluster as C2 with negative correlation (c2).

I am wondering if anything was wrong in my design matrix/contrast?

Best wishes,

Maryam

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)  2176
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet