Hi Gwenaëlle,

Thank you so much for your help. The design you suggested is attached,
hopefully I understood that correctly. So would the difference between the
two timepoints be the new DV, i.e. would I have a compute, for each
subject, a new structural image defined as timepoint1 - timepoint2? (if so,
I assume that's done with fslmaths)

Is the fact that this design doesn't have each subject as its own EV (as
suggested in the examples on the website) not a problem? I thought that
this is done to model inter-subject variability as RFX.

Also, I was wondering whether you (or anyone else..) has any thoughts about
any of the other questions in my previous email..

Many thanks!
Tudor