If you can create the .fsf file using scripts, then just skip the Feat GUI
entirely and run
feat design.fsf
at the command line.

cheers,
-MH
--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.

Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders
Department of Psychiatry, Box 8134
660 South Euclid Ave.           Tel: 314-747-6173
St. Louis, MO  63110                    Email: [log in to unmask]