Hi Elena,

I am running a rsfMRI analysis (3 different groups) and I have some
> questions about the randomise tool. Do I have to use the
> exchangeability-block (design.grp) file?

No, not necessary here.

I created the design and contrast matrix but I am also confused about
> covariates and demeaning.I have 3EV's (one per group) and 2EV's (age &
> gender). I demeaned the age and gender regressors. Is it correct?

Looks fine to me. The sex for one of the subjects is marked as
-3.500000e-01, instead of -3.400000e-01 as the others, but this is so small
that I doubt it will make any difference.

All the best,

Anderson