Hi,

As outlined in previous communications, the AGM will be held on Day 2 of Interlend 2013, Friday June 28th 9.00am at The Maldron Hotel Cardiff. Please find the Agenda and the full minutes of the previous AGM attached.

The members of the FIL Committee are looking forward to seeing those of you who can attend there. If you cannot attend and would like anything bringing up on your behalf under AOB please feel free to contact me.

We will see many of you next week in sunny Cardiff!

Chris

Chris Beevers
FIL Secretary
c/o Computing and Library Services