Postdoctoral Fellow - Refugee Resettlement

We are recruiting a postdoctoral research fellow at the University of Sussex for an ESRC funded project examining refugee resettlement to the UK. The post will begin on September 1st for 30 months full time. The closing date for applications is June 26th and we are likely to hold interviews on July 16th. All research will be in the UK. All details are on the University of Sussex website - http://www.sussex.ac.uk/aboutus/jobs/158. Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) or other investigators on the project (Professor Rupert Brown and Dr Linda Morrice) if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Mike Collyer

Dr Michael Collyer

Department of Geography

University of Sussex

Brighton, BN19SJ, UK.

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the

Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by Forced Migration

Online, Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International

Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the

views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or

re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or

extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]